Wednesday, February 8, 2017

My Self Image

Make a personal list of the categories you belong to or have conflict with and visual symbols that are associated with each. Aspirations and expectations should also be listed.

  1. Age/Generation: I'm a young adult ready to venture off into "the real world" after I graduate in a couple months.








  2. Gender: I'm a male
  3. Race: I'm a Navajo
  4. Religion: I don't follow any certain religion, I believe in a God though.
  5. Class or Caste: I'm a Native American, therefore I'm usually overlooked and underestimated.
  6. Personality: I believe I'm more of an introvert that extrovert but once you get to know me I'm more of an extrovert.
  7. Intelligence: I know I am smart in every way but math.
  8. Political Persuasion: I consider myself more of a Democrat because I agree with more of what they enforce rather than the Republican party.

No comments:

Post a Comment